Every year almost everyone I know tells me they want to use the fabric they already have and not spend money on new fabric. This is my effort to help you with your effort. If you have been following me on Instagram you might have noticed my new obsession with planners. It is like quilting with paper. You may or may not have noticed my new found productivity. These two things go hand in hand.
This is the planner that I use:
It is not crafty specific but I love that it is a ring binder so I can add my own pages, neatly, to it. It comes with all of those pretty monthly divider tabs and your weekly planner pages as well as month at a glance pages. It is split leather with a split leather interior and it has pockets inside the cover that I use for my cards so I can carry it around in place of my purse if I want to.
Each month you will have the option to buy a kit with items to decorate your planner such as:
- die cuts
- special inserts for planning projects and organizing your stash
- tips and tricks to sort and use your stash
- quilter friendly recipes (more time to sew)
- an exclusive quilt block each month
- quilt setting examples for the quilt block each month as well as a setting for a sampler at the end of the year
Scrappy Stash Buster Club Newsletter #1
Scrappy Stash Buster Club Newsletter #2
Scrappy Stash Buster Club Newsletter #3
There was a mistake in the recipe on month 3 so download it here instead of from the newsletter link.