Fabulous Fabric Friday... What I have been making.

Friday, January 22, 2016
Hi Everyone,

Well, I have been so busy. I am making all of the new BOM Medallions, Quilts, Blocks, Patterns... it is so fun but kind of exhausting too :)

I am in love with these mini quilts that we are making for the first month of our Mini Quilt of the Month BOM. I just need to get them bound :) We have extended sign ups for a few more days for all of the BOMs if you are interested.



Here is a picture of one of our finished BOMs from this year.

That was a huge thing to wrangle in my tiny sewing corner :)

I made these cute little bags from Fruit Dots and Penny Arcade for gifts for our outgoing SVMQG Board.

This is a tutorial on my tutorials page you can find the tab at the top of the page. These are small drawstring gift bags.

I also pieced together the Quiltcon charity quilt for the SVMQG:

So lots done this past week or two ... phew I think I need a breath.
2 comments on "Fabulous Fabric Friday... What I have been making."
  1. Enjoyed the bag tutorial very much. I hope that I will eventually learn how to make a drawstring bag

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy.Luscious fabrics and projects.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thanks for sending them.

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature