Selling off my Scrapbooking and Planner Items for Harvey Relief

Saturday, September 9, 2017
Hey Everyone,

I am selling all of the paper products at about what they cost me and I am going to send 100% of the proceeds (not just the profit) to Harvey and Irma relief.I have so many friends in Houston and in Florida I just had to do something.  Here is a link to the stuff. And here is a video of what is in the packages:

I have been wrapped up in moving all of the fabric home from the warehouse. Now I am working from home again and I feel so much more settled. Hoping to do some fun sewing soon. Here is the first thing I have made in a few months. It is a Traveler's Notebook for one of my planner friends.

I think it is pretty cute :)

Talk soon.

Love,
Julie
2 comments on "Selling off my Scrapbooking and Planner Items for Harvey Relief"
  1. Very cute planner! The scrap book items look very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful planner!... Your friend will love it! (Made all the more special because it's from you, with love!)
    ... And beautiful thing to do for hurricane relief... SO many are/will be suffering... My prayers go out to all...
    Blessings, Julie!!!
    Pat T.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thanks for sending them.

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature