Quilter's Planner Stickers for May

Monday, April 16, 2018

Free Planner Stickersfor the Quilter's Planner

Here are the new free stickers for May for the Quilter's Planner


Free Planner Stickers for the Quilter's Planner

I also made three premium sheets like I always do... I was obviously in a tropical mood.

Gotta love the mermaids... I don't know if you have notices but I try to give you diverse girls or make them so you can color them your own favorite shade :)

These make me happy but Emerald is my favorite :)
I hope you love them :)

Love,
Julie
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thanks for sending them.

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature