We are Popping up Everywhere

Sunday, August 26, 2018
Hi Everyone,

This Friday night, the 31st,  I will be bringing my stock of clothing to The Island's Creative Escape in Los Gatos. I am getting a huge shipment on Tuesday so there will be lots to choose from in all sizes. My friend Lexi and I are hosting a Girl's Night Out, the trunk show and fun are free! We will have snacks and refreshments. Lexi will also teach a fun Farmhouse Decor painting class(for a fee).

Here is the adorable decor piece that Lexi is teaching:
If you would like to sign up for her class you can do that here.

Here is the address for the Island
The Island's Creative Escape
14090 Blossom Hill Road
Los Gatos, CA 95032


On the first Tuesday of the month I will be popping up with fabric at the South Bay Area Modern Quilt Guild. 

Then September 6th through the 9th I will have fabric and clothes at:

Paris Flea Market in Livermore:
535 Leisure St,
Livermore, CA

I hope if you are local you will come visit me :)

Love,
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thanks for sending them.

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature