Hexagon Top and Jelly Roll Sampler Blocks

Friday, July 9, 2010
Yes! This took forever to piece together but at least it is done (I will probably add a border and some applique to it to make it twin size though):


Click on the picture to see it better :)
New Jelly Roll Sampler blocks:

#8
This was a pain to make and I am not happy with how muddy it looks... hopefully it will blend with the others.

#9

I like this one.

#10


I love this one!

None of my blocks are just like the samples so I have dubbed them "The Sesame Street Blocks" (one of these things is not like the others, one of these things just doesn't belong). But what is new? I always did go my own way.

These have been my only projects this week. I have been so busy cleaning house that I haven't done much sewing.

Talk soon...


8 comments on "Hexagon Top and Jelly Roll Sampler Blocks"
  1. I love your quilt top!! Just beautiful!! The blocks are wonderful too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know the feeling about not getting much done - I felt positively finish-less this week, even though I had a few things to post. Your quilt top and blocks are lovely - good work!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your quilt and the blocks look great! Cleaning house is a good thing to do...but hard to focus when there's so much sewin' to be done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The hexagon quilt looks awesome! You've totally inspired me. I had mine put away for a while but I may get it out today and finish sewing the top. Love the blocks too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hexagons turned out great! I love how different our quilt tops are even with the same fabric line. Here's mine: http://thriftyquilter.blogspot.com/2010/07/hexagon-progress.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. First of all, your hexagon quilt is outstanding. and I love the #10 block so much, I'm tempted to whip up a couple of them for the quilt I'm making.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are amazing! I love your hex quilt... and your other blocks! You are an inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thanks for sending them.

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature