Post Script to my previous entry...

Friday, July 16, 2010
About my previous entry about old fashioned vintage style, country charm style.... whatever we should call it ... I in no way meant to insult anyone or anyone's style. As a matter of fact I keep seeing more fabrics I want to buy that would not be considered modern (Bar Harbor is a big one) but I know if I bought it it would just sit around and never get used. I still look at it all, and think of all kinds of stuff I could do with it, but in the end if I am going to spend my time and money on something (for now) it will be modern fabrics. Thanks so much for all of your suggestions... but how about I give it to you guys instead? Okay... big announcement coming soon.

And just because I would feel remiss if I didn't add a photo... how about my kitty in one of the fabric boxes... she is so funny.
3 comments on "Post Script to my previous entry..."
  1. Oooh, I love that green fabric to kitty's left (my right!) -you've got some pretty stuff in there! And you can send me some of your "vintage" fabric if you want to get rid of it - we can always use fabric in our church's quilt ministry - we make all kinds of quilts to give to people in the hospital, going through tough times, and even baby quilts for newborns. Plus someone told me once that if a fabric's still ugly, you haven't cut it small enough!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No matter what, I still love Figgy Pudding. That table topper in Glace is cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i see you have a miss kitty helper..too

    they are marvelous creatures!!

    xo
    eva

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thanks for sending them.

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature