Woot... kits for the charm bracelet are available and TTT

Tuesday, February 15, 2011
Hey Everyone,

Go check out Amanda's new website, she has the kits for my charm bracelet and KarrieLyne's pillow available.



And 2 more pounds for TTT... woot... I feel skinny... well, almost LOL
3 comments on "Woot... kits for the charm bracelet are available and TTT"
  1. Woo hoo! Do your pants feel a little looser? That's when I feel skinny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Julie!!! You're on a roll! The kit looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rock on, girlfriend! I love it that you are takin' it off like that!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thanks for sending them.

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature