Happy Monday!

Monday, March 3, 2014
Hi Everyone,

Sorry I was quiet last week. It was literally filled end to end with getting ready for a Shop Hop that the Brick and Mortar is in this week. I guess we get to make lots of new friends for 9 hrs a day for 5 days straight LOL

But while I was away look at the loveliness that arrived...

Tone on Tone Pearl Bracelets by Lizzy House

Been waiting on these forever... so pretty!

Also if you didn't see it over on Stitched in Color Rachel Curated bundles of prints and solids for making Anna Maria Horners Gathering Flowers Quilt



This is what I worked on this weekend:

Inside is the swap pincushion for our South Bay Area Modern Quilt Guild meeting tomorrow night. I am afraid if I show the pincushion my partner might know it is for her... this way it is incognito :) I thought up a way to make s simple quick drawstring bag that has no raw edges. Thinking about making a few knitting project bags like these for my yarny friends.

Have a super awesome week!  I will be buried until next Monday but I promise to show off some highlights on Instagram and the facebook page.

1 comment on "Happy Monday!"

I love your comments! Thanks for sending them.

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature