Happy Monday...

Monday, March 10, 2014
We had a bit of a Fabric Avalanche on Friday but we were smack dab in the middle of a Shop Hop and I didn't get a chance to show you. I am so tired from the shop hop but it was fun!

Here are the pretties!

Mormor by Lotta Jansdotter I adore the bright but sophisticated colors in this. I find them so easy on the eyes and easy to use. See below for a picture from a customer...


Our customer Lucy was in on the first day of the Shop Hop and she bought some Pearl Bracelets, Mochi Dots and some Mormor... she made this adorable bag by Friday to use on the rest of her hop.


Sylvia Lotta's other collection is also here. I am having a good time with those Suvi sprouts :)


We have Petal Pinwheels Tile Pile prints. I ordered the whole collection but these came first so I made fun little bundles out of them. This is the collection that the Modern Quilt Guild is doing a challenge with.


And last but not least Atomic Tabbys I fell in love with the mid-century vibe of these and couldn't resist them...

I think my new favorite basic is that tiny guitar pick print.

Wednesday this arrives... Foxfield by Tula Pink.... so stay tuned.


3 comments on "Happy Monday... "
  1. I'm totally in love with the Petal Pinwheels!! Hope you are doing well, and got some rest last night!! Hugs, H in Healdsburg

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a cute bag! but I do love purple. How was shop hop? CRAZY? I was the bolt put away person and I helped people find fabric (one big huge memory game).

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thanks for sending them.

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature