And the Winner is....

Monday, February 8, 2016
Finally, I have chosen a winner for the Challenge. To be honest it was super hard. I really loved all of the projects and so appreciate all of the time and effort that you all put in to this. I thought about it for a long time and I kept coming back to one project that I thought really epitomizes what I had in mind for this challenge. If I had made this item myself I would have been so proud of it.

So ... the winner is Hayley for her Ode to Escher Quilt. You can have a look at her story here

 Thanks to everyone that participated and I hope you had fun.


7 comments on "And the Winner is...."
  1. that is a stunning piece and what a wonderful design - I too am a lover of Escher's work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a well deserved win! This one was so inspiring. I especially like to see how the inspiration was interpreted. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. off I go to read her story! this was such a fun challenge. Thanks for sponsoring it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent choice! I loved the pictures of this one on Instagram!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! I did have a blast! Her quilt is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is just stunning: beautiful design!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yes, I swooned when I saw this quilt! Totally deserving of the win! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thanks for sending them.

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature