Quilt-Non The Virtual Convention and Alison Glass Sun Prints

Thursday, February 4, 2016
Hi Everyone,

I am not going to Quiltcon... in case you hadn't heard :) So I thought I would run a fun little virtual convention. I have hostesses lined up. Tutorials, challenges, games, and prizes are on the agenda. Come sew along with us. The posts will mostly be on Instagram. I will let you know more info and the Agenda before the time so save the dates the 18th to the 21st for some sewing fun.


Alison Glass Sun Prints are in the shop: Gorgeous of course!

Photo Courtesy of Alison Glass

12 comments on "Quilt-Non The Virtual Convention and Alison Glass Sun Prints"
  1. I'm not on IG, but I'm sure you will share at least a little something here. I can't wait. You are so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I spend a couple of hours a day just on bloglovin - I just cannot do instagram, sorry to miss your virtual convention

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like fun!!! Wish I could go to Quiltcon!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like lots of fun for those of us not going ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm on Instagram and will love it. Thanks, Julie. I'm saving up my pennies for Savannah. I grew up in close to Pasadena so it's not a real thrill for me to go down there. -Annemarie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so excited about your virtual convention! I'd love to go to to Quilt Con someday, but it is not in the cards right now. Besides that, my hubby will be gone that whole weekend so a virtual convention sounds like great fun! I'll be watching on Instagram!
    p.s. - those Alison Glass Sun Prints - gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Are you planning to do something at the shop, too?
    Preferable on sunday?
    I would love that.
    I am still not sure if I am sad that I can't go or if I am just okay with it - working saturdays, having kids - not always easy to get the weekend off.. sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great idea Julie. I'm sad you're not going to QuiltCon but happy that you're making a fun time of it for those who aren't as well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wish you were going to QuiltCon but this does sound like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That sounds like fun! I had a bit of trouble finding you on IG (do you know your IG button on the sidebar here links to an old or non-active account?). Turned out I am following you already ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. We're asking our folks to join in on the fun. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thanks for sending them.

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature