Quilter's Planner New Free Stickers

Monday, January 15, 2018

Free Stickers to Use in your Quilter's Planner to beautify and help you get the most out this useful tool. Click through to grab it.

Hey Everyone,

As promised here are the new free stickers for the Quilter's Planner. I am making a free sampler sheet each month and I will post it here on the blog. You can read more about it here and here. This month is the Galentine's edition. It's all about you and your bestie.
And just like last month I made a premium set of 3 sheets that you can buy here. If you decide to buy the Quilter's Planner from my link (I am an Affiliate) then email me and let me  know and you will get these three sheets (below) free. The ones you receive if you buy them won't have the watermark on them, of course. You can see larger pictures if you click the pictures.

Yesterday I talked all about my Cricut Maker. I am going to use it to cut my stickers out too. It can do so many things. I will show you the stickers in use at the end of the month when I have February planned out.

 And as I said yesterday I used the Maker to cut my Sampler Block for the The Quilter's Planner. This one:
Every month on the 15th I am going to show my blocks from the planner. It is a good way to keep me accountable. I am using the same two sets of fabrics that I used for the Honey Pot Bee blocks so I might mix them all together at the end.

Let me know in the comments if you are doing the sampler blocks too.

Love,
Julie
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thanks for sending them.

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature