New Fun Solids and Jen Kingwell Patterns

Tuesday, May 8, 2018
Hey Everyone,

I just realized that, though I had told everyone on my newsletter list, I hadn't revealed my big news here yet...


I decided about the first week of April that I just wasn't ready to go quietly into the night. 

I have so many ideas about what I want to do. I have heard the begging for a BOM since we have been doing it for so many years. I am going to do one but it is going to combine my help and a great, but challenging pattern, with the other thing you all have been wanting... which is a way to bust your stash. 

Have a look at the newsletter here. And why not sign up to get it automatically so you don't miss out. I don't post it here every time and a lot of times there are special promotions just for my newsletter peeps.  

For everyone that is waiting patiently for the next block for the Beginnings QAL I will have it up before I leave for Quilt Market (next week) I am aiming for the end of this week but I am still trying to catch up from the Tilda shipment and all of the new fabrics that have come in... check out a peek below :)
Vintage Holiday by Bonnie and Camille
Linen Texture from Andover
Devonstone Solids to match Tilda

And ... more... like this (perfect for knitters), and this, and this...

I am excited... you can tell huh?

Talk soon,
Julie
2 comments on "New Fun Solids and Jen Kingwell Patterns"
  1. OH, I am so exciting you are back. I'm signed up for your newsletter and will anxiously watch and see and order. I love your offerings, especially the Tilda. Oh my!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thanks for sending them.

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature