4 Great Resources for Sewing Your Own Wardrobe

Tuesday, April 30, 2019
Hey Everyone,

Today on Facebook I am starting a series on making and fitting your own clothes.

There are a few great resources I want to share with you here:

First of all there are two wardrobe planners that I love:

1. Seamwork's Free Wardrobe Planner they have a sew along twice a year for building your own wardrobe too.

2. Tina Given's Free Wardrobe Planner she is starting up a wardrobe make along very soon...

3. My Measurements Worksheet which I made specifically for the video series

4. A free basic tank Sorbetto pattern from Colette that we will use in the video series as well.

So grab your freebies and join me on Facebook the next few Tuesdays and Thursdays and let's make some beautiful clothes!
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thanks for sending them.

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature