Are you ready to sew every day?

Thursday, December 31, 2020

 Hi Everyone,

It is time to start a tiny habit of sewing for 5 minutes every day. Are we going to be perfect? No, but we are going to create a habit that sustains us through the "I don't feel like it" times.


First assignment is to pick a specific time each day when you have 5 minutes to sew. I gave lots more info and encouragement in the email I sent today. If you want to sign up for my emails you can do that here.

Pick a tiny quilt block or simple one that you really love and it can be your go to when you don't have anything else to sew or when the big project feels daunting. 

I am giving away prizes as well but you have to read the email to find out how to enter. You can find the email text here.

 See you tomorrow for the first day of the rest of our lives :)

 

2 comments on "Are you ready to sew every day? "
  1. Hello Julie,
    I am not connected with Facebook and would like to know if there is another avenue that I may access to join your 365 day project. Currently, I have challenged myself to make a nine-patch daily with scraps on hand. I will have plenty to make a scrappy quilt(s) by the end of the year. I love your idea and would like to see what you are doing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where is instructions for part 3 of Christmas sew along.please. I'm getting a late start.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thanks for sending them.

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature