Happy New Year and a Gypsy Wife BOM

Wednesday, January 1, 2014
Hi Everyone,

Please see the bottom of the page for the archive of Newsletters from the year of Gypsy Wife.



 Newsletter Archives

Month 1
Month 2
Month 3
Month 4
Month 5
Month 6
Month 7
Month 8
Month 9
Month 10
Month 11
Month 12
14 comments on "Happy New Year and a Gypsy Wife BOM"
  1. I love the calm colors. However, I'm on a no-buy year ... boo-hoo.

    The pattern is awesome, I'm sure you'll get lots of quilters joining this one!

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am tempted! What would postage be to Australia and can I get the book here to save weight on the initial block?

    Happy New Year Julie, I hope 2014 is filled with good fortune and good health!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the calm one but I have pledged not to buy any fabric until my birthday which is April 30. Boy am I sorry I did this because I have loved this quilt since I first saw it. If I can sign up on April 30 I am so

    I almost forgot to wish you a happy new year that's why I deleted the above comment.
    Lots of Love
    Patti xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Figs and Plums so pretty. Sign me up.

    Sara😃

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm very interested, what is the total if prepaid? When is the end date to sign up? I might need to wrangle up some extra mulla .......

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the intense version! Sign me up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Calm BOM for me.. My fav colors and a great jump in 2014 for me, because 2013 was a bom in quilting for me. I want in !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness! I absolutely love that quilt! I want the pattern so bad!

    I wish I could participate; but, I've had a bad experience with one BOM in the past and resolved to only get patterns and use my own purchased fabrics. By the way, it wasn't through y'all. It was through a local quilt shop at that time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so interested in this. I have never done a BOM so I am unsure how it works. Would love to learn more because I LOVE the fabric for this!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi! I'm like Becky. I'm new to the BOM world, but I've done some quilt-alongs through various bloggers. How does a BOM work through a quilt shop? I can see that we get the pattern and monthly shipments of fabric, but I guess I'm wondering if there is a flickr group or ways to share our progress? Any prizes or giveaways? I hope that doesn't seem like a silly question - I've just found that I enjoy that sense of community when doing a monthly subscription kind of thing. And I LOVE the Gypsy Wife - it's on my list of goals for 2014, so if I can join a group who is working on it, I think it'll be that much more fun to finish!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm allowing myself ONE BOM and this is it. Very excited

    ReplyDelete
  13. OH !! We need a Button for our Blogs..

    ReplyDelete
  14. My fabric and pattern for this BOM is scheduled to arrive on Monday! This is my very first BOM and I am so excited about this pattern. My cousin joined as well. I'm doing the calm and she is doing the intense. Yay!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thanks for sending them.

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature