I have Schnibble Completeness

Saturday, September 12, 2009
I made my little Schnibbly quilt for the club. It was a struggle all the way... don't you hate when one just doesn't want to go together? It is very bright and busy but much better with the borders holdng all the busy inside. I got half way through and was really worried as it was quite schizophrenic. But it all came together in the end. I will get it quilted this week and hopefully have a pic of it next Saturday.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thanks for sending them.

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature