Just a titch...

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

This is just a bit of what I have been working on. There are a couple of things I can't show because they have to be "Revealed" :) Anyway, on the back a Christmas table runner from a Moda Bake Shop tutorial.

To the left a "Simple Abundance" layer cake and jelly roll. Speaking of "Simple Abundance" pictures do not do this line justice it is so rich and gorgeous. The red tone on tone floral is literally my favorite red piece of fabric ever (and that is saying a lot) red is my favorite color. It is amazing and I took this picture at noon, half of those bits are cut already. I can't wait until the yardage comes out.

To the right are the disappearing nine-patch blocks I made out of "Authentic" for (I can't tell) for Christmas. I am currently waiting for the yardage to be available because there is a specific print I want to use for the sashing.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thanks for sending them.

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature