Lot's O' Fun In The Works

Tuesday, September 13, 2011
Hi Everyone,

Look what I got in the mail yesterday:

A little preview of Outfoxed by Lizzy House and Meet The Gang by Creative Thursday. This came with a letter. It seems the location where Andover has their fabrics bolted was wiped out by Irene along with a bunch of fabric. So Andover shipments will be a bit late arriving. We shall say a prayer for those affected and keep them in our thoughts.


As I mentioned yesteday. I met with my Moda rep, Angela, love that girl. She and her boss brought me a fun little treat bag including some candy that my daughter enjoyed a whole bunch (okay I ate 2 of the jack-o-lantern peeps) and these adorable napkins. So funny:

The small print: on the Owlixer: Take as often as needed. Spike: You only live once. Venom: Serve to your enemies straight from the bottle. Death becomes her: Live Fast Die Pretty. Totally cracks me up!

Of course they were here to show me new fund stuff... here is a tiny taste of what I bought:


Top row: Good Fortune by Kate Spain. Second Row: A Stitch in Color by Malka Dubrawsky. Third Row: Pezzy Prints by American Jane. Twew wuv!  These will all be out in January.

For those of you that have been begging me to get solids I also bought just a few Moda Bella Solids in basic colors. Let me know if you have any requests and I will get what you need.

That is all for today I have a ton of work to do so I better get to it.

Oh... did I mention Little Apples yet today? It is here ... look at this yummy goodness:


12 comments on "Lot's O' Fun In The Works"
  1. im so sorry to hear the flood damaged andovers warehouse! how horrible to think of all that wonderful fabric destroyed!!

    i love love love your upcoming moda choices! malka and pezzy prints are TOP on my list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is so sad about Andover :(
    I love your Halloween goodies LOL!!! They're awesome =D Venom and Death Becomes Her... LOL too funny!!!!

    and the new fabrics coming in yummm!!! The turtle and the snail in Little Apples...my favorite!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh...I forgot to say....Thank you so much for getting solids!!!! YAY!!!! You're the best!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a shame. I guess we can wash ours but for them it has to be new to sell. Lots of wonderful fabrics and those napkins are so fun.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah! You know which one I will be buying, right?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmmm, you "had" me at Kate Spain! LOL Love the new lines!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow... terribly sad to hear about Andover. We have dear friends in Vermont that have lost everything from Hurricane Irene. I will just have to wait a little more patiently for Outfoxed.

    Thanks for sharing all the fabric goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Drooling over A Stitch in Color and Pezzy Prints!

    ReplyDelete
  9. True love, indeed! Was Andover's warehouse destroyed, or just the place that put the fabric on bolts?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't wait until the Pezzy Prints are available. I see so many possiblities with your new fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yikes! Poor Andover. I hope everything works out ok for them.

    Meet the Gang!! You lucky duck!!! Those colors look even better on the actual fabric. Too funny, I just posted about Pezzy this afternoon. I'm so glad you'll be getting it. I'm trying to make a Little Apples wishlist. I don't know what I'm making yet, but I feel like if I snooze I lose.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bad,Bad,IRENE!
    Love the January fabric peek!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thanks for sending them.

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature