Terrain is here! Yippee!

Wednesday, September 21, 2011
Yah!
18 comments on "Terrain is here! Yippee!"
  1. Wowza! This line is calling my name! But how do I choose?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. **Heather, you buy it all! lol

    Julie--I just tweeted this, maybe some of my fabric lover friends will want to buy it from ya! I am holding myself back....I have to get my Michael Miller grays and do my son's quilt before I let myself do anything else!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!! I need some of the leaves for sure. I love that one. : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to be in the shop right now....staring at all of the gorgeous fabric that has come in this week!!! please!!!! Can I???

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh dear... seriously, I am not sure how I am going to choose and I'm going to have to do it quick before it's all gone!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how I wish I had money to spend right this second. *sigh* I just adore that entire line of fabric. All of you that are going to buy that please leave some for me K? lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Julie, Lorin, Erin and Joanne!

    As a welcome-to-the-fabric-biz and very special thank you for getting your readers extra excited about Terrain, i'd like to give each of the 8 commenters here a mini charm pack of this line! If you could, at your leisure of course, please contact each of these lovely people and gather their addresses for me, i will send off their special little token of my sincere gratitude.

    I so admire your spirit and courage in starting your own business and am sure you'll be rewarded for your fearless efforts.

    Thank you all for your support and excitement about Terrain and all the best to you on your new adventure together!

    xo,
    kate spain

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow Kate that is an amazing surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kate Spain is as gracious as her designs are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  10. How fantastic is that message from K.S.??? Did you blink several times to check you were seeing straight?!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How sweet and note from Kate! and I love those purples in Terrain!

    ReplyDelete
  12. And you know what else Julie??? Aneela has YOUR PILLOW on her blog today! You're a celebrity!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm hoping to find some of this fabric at the AQS show this coming week. I've been drooling over it ever since I've spotted it on line.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! Love Kate Spain collections and the colors on this one are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOVE that dark blue colorway ~ just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thanks for sending them.

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature