Hometown Holiday Event at the Brick and Mortar

Thursday, December 4, 2014
Hey Everyone,

If you are local don't forget to come to the shop this Saturday. We are open 11 to 5 for our in store Holiday celebration. We are having a big local sale, to make up for being closed on Black Friday for the online sale. We have a  fun Make and Take to teach you, food, prizes, and a special wish list for you to give your significant others so they know what you really want for Christmas (online customers we are doing the wish list for you too, watch for your newsletter later today). Come and spend some time with your crafty friends.



4 comments on "Hometown Holiday Event at the Brick and Mortar"
  1. Awwww, I wish that I could make it! We're going to our baby-having class this Saturday. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope to come by before the guild meeting! Also I have been stalking the website for Doe, which I know you are also impatient for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Julie, I see your need for pattern testers in my blog feed, but your post doesn't appear here. Is it in scheduled posts? I'd be happy to help. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thanks for sending them.

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature