Happy New Year! Doe... It's here and more....

Thursday, January 1, 2015
Hi Everyone,

The rumors of my demise are greatly exaggerated. I have had a cold but nothing life threatening :) I have just been working behind the scenes trying to set up some new and exciting things for the New Year over here. a new newsletter is coming out today... you won't want to miss it. You can sign up on the right hand side of the blog if you don't already receive it.

The long anticipated Doe has arrived minus one bolt that I am told won't arrive until February... who knows? It is a crazy industry... but oh so pretty.....


We also got this gorgeous... like I could eat it up... Petal & Plume by Bari J. The peacocks are gorgeous and the colors are so sumptuous... I love Art Gallery. I adore the feather prints and bought the knit of the navy feather print too... have to think up a new clothing project for it.


Art Gallery also added a few new solids and they are so rich they look like silk:


And... some adorable canvas for making bags... or covering chair cushions... oh my. It is called Geo Pop


 Oops I forgot to mention... I also created this custom bundle called Frosty New Year just for you... it makes me happy and was inspired by that bird print from Anna Maria on the top... love the colors she put in that print... you can find it in fat quarters and half yards in the shop,





Have a happy Holiday day :)

2 comments on "Happy New Year! Doe... It's here and more...."
  1. You'll have to call the Doe bundle 'The one that go away' ;o) Hope you feel better soon and have a great new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving all the new fabric can't wait to purchase it myself! Great bundle you put together as well, can't wait for 2015!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thanks for sending them.

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature