Happy Monday

Monday, March 25, 2013
Hi Everyone,

It has been a long time since I have done a happy Monday post. Here is another new collection that just came in:

Spring House


I have a quilt made with this I just have to get the borders on and get it all quilted. I was waiting for the yardage to come in.

Today is the last day for the 10% off coupon SPRING10 it is good until Midnight Eastern Time.

I had family and stuff all weekend so no sewing for me.

Tell me about your sewing adventures so I can live vicariously through you :)

Talk soon!
6 comments on "Happy Monday"
  1. That collection looks pretty but I can't wait for Indian summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those fabrics are so bright and welcoming as we come out of winter. FYI, I did try the link in your post and it says the page cannot open as it cannot find the server interepidthread.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I put the binding on two baby quilts! Yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see the Springhouse quilt! Thanks for the discount too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had a lovely sew date with 3 BFF's and a surprise birthday for me:) We all worked on different projects, gabbed and laughed. I'm designing a king sized quilt for my bedroom, so I was busy drafting layout and design. Always so much fun to get together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fun to have family time on the weekend when you can enjoy! Lovely, lovely fabrics!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thanks for sending them.

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature