Textures, Urban Mod, Woodland Pals, London Calling...

Tuesday, March 12, 2013
Oops the title got a little long... too much fabric coming in.... nah!

I can't wait until Friday. It is our open sew day at the shop and I am gonna whip out that machine and go to town... I have the itch to sew! Maybe I can break into one of these....

Urban Mod



Textures

Woodland Pals

London Calling

Everyday Favorites


So much yummy goodness!
6 comments on "Textures, Urban Mod, Woodland Pals, London Calling..."
  1. Oh...so much wonderful fabrics and so little time!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What are you planning to sew? I hope you have a wonderfully creative day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Urban Mod is so cool!! I hope you're feeling better!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy sewing! Looking forward to seeing what you come up with :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That Urban Mod is pretty sweet! But then again so is the Textures...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh love the Urban Mod and textures.

    Must come by again soon!

    Leona

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thanks for sending them.

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature