Lots and lots of new fabrics.

Thursday, July 31, 2014
Well, as usual we have tons of new fabrics. Wanna see the pretties?

We got this super fun collection by the designer that designed "Angel Band" the, Christmas collection that we have almost sold out of, this is "She Who Sews"


I fell in love with those Ruler and Pattern Paper Paper Dolls. So I made separate bundles of those too. The fabrics in this collection are really fun!


We got Hot House Flowers by Mo Bedell... it is so pretty and bright.


We got Enchanted by Sarah Fielke. Don't we love her books?  These are really fun and summery. I especially love those dots!


This is Life...Enjoy the Ride I love Bike and Map fabrics


And then.... How could I resist the Camera and House fabrics from Snapshots.


Awww so fun! We are having a free shipping event next week. Starting Saturday the 2nd though Friday the 8th if you buy 3 yds or more in the US your shipping is free if you buy 8 yds or more internationally then your shipping is half price.

Starting Saturday the 2nd though Friday the 8th if you buy 3 yds or more in the US your shipping is free if you buy 8 yds or more internationally then your shipping is half price.


2 comments on "Lots and lots of new fabrics."
  1. Oh these pictures are so dangerous on the wallet. I do love the Hot House Flowers so I've put it on my wish list. My birthday is coming soon so I'll likely get a few gift certificates that I can use to buy more pretty fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh darn, I'd just told myself I didn't *need* fabric this month. But half price shipping...

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thanks for sending them.

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature