Sunday Download

Sunday, July 20, 2014
Oh my goodness.... we have gotten a TON of fabric lately.... then I was buried under Cotton & Steel and couldn't share anything with you. So be prepared for tons of pictures :) Also I actually sewed for an hour last Sunday so I can show you my Reversible Box Tote.


This is a free pattern at Very Shannon if you haven't seen it yet. Super easy to make and comes out adorable. I love the reverse side just as much.

We have Arcadia by Sarah Watson it is organic from Cloud9.... isn't it pretty!


We have received Rayon, Knit, Flannel, and Voile from Anna Maria's Pretty Potent collection... you can find them in their own categories and at the bottom of the Pretty Potent page
This Rayon is my favorite!!

We have Cinderberry Stitches new Butterfly Dance... I love Natalie's adorable Fairies there are tiny adorable bugs and bugs under magnifying glasses... so whimsical.


We got Michael Miller's new Dim Dots in a bunch of rainbow colors I just love these...


We had a barrage of Holiday collections come in:

These super fun Mid-Century Holiday prints... Santa and reindeer in swim trunks...


Sugar Rush by Josephine Kimberling looks like Candy Land


And this is my personal favorite it is called Christmas Time but it is the cutest Gnomes and their homes... honestly I can't get enough of it. It is by Alexander Henry.

Here look how cute these prints are:

I personally don't think that it needs to be Christmas either... it has snow but that doesn't make it Christmas... just saying :)

Last but not least we got Gleeful by Sew Caroline. Super bright fun fabric. We also got som knit form this collection... as a matter of fact... check out all of the gorgeous knits we have.

We have added a bunch of voile and lawn too... including the Cotton & Steel Lawn

So how is that for overload? We have tons of new colors of Kona Cotton in and some Michael Miller Cotton Couture. We actually had to put in a whole new wall of shelves to house it all...

Have a great Sunday!




7 comments on "Sunday Download"
  1. Alexander Henry knows how to do cool fun fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice bag.
    Lovely fabrics. You know it hasn't been all that long ago when it would take a shop a year or so to get in as many quilting fabrics as you showed today! We live in a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tote bag is beautiful!

    I really like that gleeful line-- bright and cherry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving that Pretty Potent line! I like your new boxy tote bag too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such beautiful fabrics. Must include in my fabric budget!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thanks for sending them.

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature