A Winner and Something New

Sunday, December 11, 2016
Have you visited my friend Molli lately?

You should go check out this fabulous program that I have the privilege of being a part of this year. Get ready to stir up your stash and bake up some fun!

And we have a winner of the little Curvy Clutch Kit

number 24 is

I have been wanting to try and make one of these little bags with the clasp. Would love to win your kit!
Sandy A

Yay Sandy! I will email in a moment. 

What are the rest of you doing today? I am in for some Christmas Advent Church and Slow Sewing Sunday. 

See ya tomorrow with a big announcement!

Julie

3 comments on "A Winner and Something New"
  1. I am a huge fan of Molli. This is bound to be good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I would try Molli's Bee next year. Should be fun. This morning I am wrapping presents. took a break to read my mail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for picking my name! I can't wait to learn how to make these little bags.

    And thank you for the reminder to "visit" Molli. I haven't been to the blog lately and just read up on the Bee. Sounds like something I would like to to try!
    Sandy A

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thanks for sending them.

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature