Happy Tuesday!

Tuesday, December 20, 2016
Whoops Happy Monday turned into Happy Tuesday this week. I had to leave super early for a doctor's appointment yesterday and I didn't have time to post. I know, res ponsible bloggers have their posts ready the night before LOL But you know me I like to live on the edge :)

Were you signed up in time to get the first Scrappy Stash Buster Club newsletter? If not click on the tab above and go to the bottom of the post to check it out. Each one will be archived there in case you miss one. Here is a sneaky peek of what is in there:

I made this printable sheet for you to work on your WIPs...

And just for fun you should go over to Dunkin' Donuts blog and get yours self a Merry background for your Mobile device made by Amy Tangerine...I picked the blue one that says Choose Joy :)




This afternoon on Instagram we will have Two of a Kind Tuesday where I will have bundles of gorgeous fabric at fabulous prices. Don't miss it... but if you do... there is always One Off Wednesday tomorrow :)


See ya tomorrow!

Love,
Julie
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thanks for sending them.

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature