Thursday, March 8, 2012

I'm in love! Maya and Fruit Slice are here...

OMGoodness you guys... These two knock my socks off... but honestly just feast your eyes on Maya!

Isn't she gorgeous! The manufacturer's pictures don't do her justice at all! She is so yummy!!! I love the dreamy aqua mixed with the hot bright reds and gold... gorgeous gorgeous!

And of course Fruit Slice is Awesome! Khristian Howell never lets me down. Couldn't you just take a bite out of it? Oh this would make a great picnic quilt too! Decisions! Decisions!

10 comments:

Mama Pea said...

Both are awesome. I'm really loving Fruit Slice! You are so dangerous for me!

Kristi said...

Oh my....love Maya....COME ON PAY DAY!!! lol

Flying Blind... said...

Knew it would be more gorgeous fabric today!

beaquilter said...

oh drool! I'll take that one and that one and......

Sasha said...

Love love love those two bundles!!!! I love the new blog design too Julie =D

Marjorie's Busy Corner said...

Oh Wow!! I need some of this!!!!!
Like your new page too.

Melissa @ Sew BitterSweet Designs said...

Oh my! They are so so very lovely. When is my tax return coming in...I NEED to go SHOPPING!!!

Jodi said...

Beautiful way to start the day with some eye candy. Great colors for a picnic quilt, I agree. Love your new blog design! Have a great weekend!

Jamie Lee said...

I love the new lines! I have my shopping cart ready to check out but I just opened a new bank account and the pay pal confirmation deposits have not shown up yet. How long will the 10 percent discount be good for?

susantrower said...

My order of Maya arrived today. It is every bit as gorgeous as you described! Thanks for your speedy, friendly service!