Oops a little too much down time.... Name game winner.

Wednesday, March 28, 2012
Hi Everyone,

I am sorry I have been so quiet. I know when I receive two messages in one morning asking how I am, that I have been taking a little too much time off  :) I am fine, just recovering from having family here for three weeks straight and such a crazy busy shop for the last couple weeks... all good I assure you!

So what did we name her?

Meet:

Hanauma Bay: You can find her in the shop here and here

Thanks Diane... I will email you soon.

You guys want to see why I named it that:


That is one big beautiful blue bundle isn't it?

Did you see what Maureen made out of Summerlove?


Are those the cutest birds or what?

Wahh I need to sew!!! Maybe this weekend... :)

Talk soon!
17 comments on "Oops a little too much down time.... Name game winner."
  1. That picture of Hanauma Bay is gorgeous!!!! It's a perfect name for the bundle!!! I hope you get to sew something soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. never heard that name but then clicked on the link, a very fitting name!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, I love summer love. I want some but I am on a fabric diet for a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a great name! The birds are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for Diane, and good for you for having some down time xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats to the winner.
    love that pillow

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a perfect name! Really evokes Hawaii :D Those birds are awesome too. Lots of talent all around!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great name (even if I can't pronounce it) and cute pillow!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad you are okay! I love the name you picked.

    That pillow is ADORABLE!!! I WANT ONE!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Perfect name. I use to swim / snorkle in Hanauma Bay. It is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really love the pillow! And the fabric is beautiful :~)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for sharing Julie! I am just in love with all the fabrics Pat Bravo is designing lately!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Perfect name for that beautiful fabric.....
    And saw Maureen's pillow on her blog...love it!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thanks for sending them.

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature