Eep... where did the week go?

Thursday, December 13, 2012
Hi Everyone,

I promise pics of the (open) shop tomorrow. I took some, but left the camara there last night. So in lew of that... how about some pictures from "The Fearless Fabric Fiends" ?

Poochie Bag
This is an adorable little swap bundle that my sweet friend Adrianne made for my other sweet friend Annemarie. I wish I was as brilliant as her... so gorgeous!

Finished Bento Box Quilt
This awesome Bento Box quilt is by my very own Mallory ... I get to call her that because she is helping in the shop on the weekends as her real job allows :)

DSCN5847
Look at tis sweet threesome my friend Jan made. I wish these were here to decorate my house right now :)

Zig Zag Quilt
My friend Lindsey made this from Utterly Inspired by Maureen I think this was a half yard bundle though.

Wow there is way too much yumminess going on in the Flickr group :)

Have a super Thursday!
9 comments on "Eep... where did the week go?"
  1. I can't wait to see your shop!!! So exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous quilts and things! Very creative and talented folks using such beautiful fabrics! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are gorgeous projects!!! I can't wait to see the new shop =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to know SOMEONE out there is sewing and not procrastinating. :S

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Utterly inspired by MC, I buy what MC buys and I have this bundle.. why didnt I think of that.. gorgeous. cant wait for the store pics

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh!!! I recognize that Bento Box!!! I've got two blocks in that! Mallory's in my Bee!!! What a small world!!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thanks for sending them.

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature