News about the Brick and Mortar

Tuesday, December 4, 2012
Hey Everyone,

If you are local and would like to receive news in your inbox about our brick and mortar shop, you can sign up here:

http://eepurl.com/syaW1

(this will take you to a form to sign up)

I will be sending out a Calendar for December tomorrow morning.... because we are opening (soft opening) next week. EEP!
11 comments on "News about the Brick and Mortar"
  1. Congratulations! Now I just have to convince someone that we need to head to Cali!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck Julie! Can't wait to come visit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So exciting! I wish I could be there for it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So exciting! I'm not local but when budget allows I'm planning on taking a road trip down that way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOOHOO!!! I am so going to be there! With bells on!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sure wish I were closer. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations!! I sure wish I could just pop in :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh, I'm local, what day is the soft opening :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thanks for sending them.

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature