Happy Monday

Monday, December 10, 2012
Yippee! My favorite color is the color of the year for 2013! Emerald....

I love Emerald green. It is the color of my eyes. It's true! (you see people are going to argue that I have blue eyes but I promise they are green... wait until you see me wear green then you will know) It is always so hard to find clothes in that color unless they have reindeer or Christmas trees on them (not a good look for spring :) ). So bring on the green baby!

Salt Water is coming today and tomorrow Amy Butler's Alchemy, Alchemy Voile, some of Ty Penningtons new Impressions (I only bought the gorgeous blues), Ostara from Dear Stella, and the Free Spirit Designer solids that match Salt Water will be here. I am kitting up all of Tula Pink's free patterns.

I better get to work.

Hope you have the most awesome week!

Love,
Julie
15 comments on "Happy Monday"
  1. ditto! I never need to wear something green on St Pat's Day because my eyes are so very green!
    Looking forward to quilting more green in 2013.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I totally thought you had blue eyes. Well, kind of a blueish-greenish. I bet you look gorgeous in emerald!! : )

    PS, can't wait for Salt Water!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean about eye color. Depending on what I wear mine can be green or blue. Emerald also happens to be my birthstone so it's a good color this year for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah! for new stuff in the shop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see the Impressions :) Have a fantastic week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Emerald is my favorite color too! Yippee! Sounds like you have a lot of excellent fabrics being delivered to your doorstep...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay for green eyes! I've got them as do my parents and my sister, and my mom's parents and siblings. I had hopes for my own kids, figured they'd end up with brown like my husband, but I have 2 blue-eyed girls. Genetics!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't wait! My eyes are tanzanite blue.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am totally stalking your site, waiting for Tula. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooooh, I'm planning Tula's color block quilt using birds and bees - but I love the original so I'm excited about your kits!

    ReplyDelete
  11. My mom and aunt's eyes are hazel and they change color depending on what they wear - blue or green. Does this mean you're going to have Saltwater in your brick & mortar store too? Is the soft opening still a go for 12-12?

    ReplyDelete
  12. So like Scarlett from Gone with the Wind??

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have Salt Water in my cart...well two different Salt Water things. I love it. Just gotta get up the nerve to check out now! LOL

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thanks for sending them.

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature