Glimma

Saturday, December 1, 2012
I can't wait... and for inquiring minds... I will have 30 yards of all of the quilting cottons, the solids and the canvas... woot!

11 comments on "Glimma"
  1. Is there somewhere we can see all of the prints??? I'd love to see what the canvas prints will be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When are you opening your shop???...I need to do some fabric fondling!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh boy, I do like this fabric!!!!!!!!! Wish list please!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My fav chair, looks like wine for me and the Fabric would make it all so enjoyable...

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! Yet another bundle I'll be ordering a yard bundle AND some some canvas. Drool! I'll start to save my penny's now ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been looking for something for curtains...this line could be perfect!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thanks for sending them.

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature