Fabric Friday --- The O Dark Thirty Edition

Friday, October 24, 2014
Yep, it's 3am. I have to get to the airport... I am on my way to Quilt Market. Keep an eye on instagram and the facebook page to see the latest and greatest. Can't wait to grab my Cotton & Steel tonight at Sample Spree.

Handcrafted Arrived.


It is gorgeous as expected wish it had gotten here before so I could have worn it to Market.

We also got this adorable collection from Riley Blake. It is called Good Natured and it has foxes and deer but don't hold that against it. The colors are sophisticated and soft ... the mint is crisp and the yellow is warm and it is totally charming.


We will have a giveaway starting tomorrow... something from Sample Spree so Stay tuned.

6 comments on "Fabric Friday --- The O Dark Thirty Edition"
  1. Have a safe trip and have fun at the quilt market!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are having fun - I love that handcrafted fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another yummy fabrics.Love them all. Have great and amazing days at Quilt Market!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love both of these! What would you have made with Handcrafted?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to go to quiltmarket and meet some of the most amazing women and men, it would be hard to choose because I follow a lot of them, Maureen, Pat Sloan, Andrea, you, Eleanor, the ladies from cotton and steel, fat quarter shop, Jenny, and on and on

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thanks for sending them.

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature