Fashion You... Monday and Me Made May

Monday, May 4, 2015
Have you all been hearing about Me Made May? I have, and I am totally ready for that. I would say I am "Down with that!" but I am not cool enough. There are a few hashtags on IG like #memademay15 #mmmay15 #memademay... This is the month to make clothes for yourself.  Let's do it!

I have been talking for months about teaching classes to alter patterns to fit a persons unique body type. I am calling it Fashion You... look Molli Sparkles even made me an adorable Logo (or 6)


My friends affectionately call it FU ... but I digress. We have posted dates for classes. Mostly Saturdays with a Tuesday or Wednesday thrown in here and there.

If you follow me on IG you might have seen this little bundle from a few days ago:

These will be a new wardrobe. I wonder how much I can get done before Market :) PS. I think I like blue and green :) We have so many fun apparel fabrics in and we are working on adding more apparel patterns and I am pretty excited that we got The Meridian in ... love it!


 Can picture this with two pretty knits one on each side.

I am so excited about teaching these fun clothing classes... can't wait!

May the fourth be with you!



Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thanks for sending them.

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature