Huge Clearance

Tuesday, May 5, 2015
Huge Clearance sale. I just marked down 722 items so there are now more than 1300 items in our clearance section. Including Tula Pink and Cotton & Steel get it while it lasts

6 comments on "Huge Clearance"
  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We don't do things that way, Judy. Everything we have in any given collection is on sale. If we are out of it there is nothing I can do about that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for this sale! I do need a few items. Have a nice time at quilt market!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No problem I just don't want anyone to get the wrong impression :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just placed my order. This is actually my first order with you. I know it will not bet last!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thanks for sending them.

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature