Getting Jumpy....

Tuesday, May 5, 2015
Hey Everyone,

I am getting jumpy because I am so excited about all of the goodness that is coming to the shop this summer. Tula Pinks True Colors will be in tomorrow. Ex Libris will finally be here by Friday.


The other reason I am jumpy is after a lot of back and forth I am going to Market. I had originally decided not to go but I am going after all. So now I have a week to get ready. It isn't that big of a deal really not like I am vending or anything but still it takes a bit of coordination. It will be so fun. I have all kinds of new clothes to wear LOL


7 comments on "Getting Jumpy...."
  1. Yay for going to Market! Hope you have a fabulous time, and safe travels!!

    (Also, I am so freaking excited about the true colors fabrics. Squee!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you will have such fun--I got to go the last time market was in MN and it was a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I`d love be there with you.Have fun and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun at market!! And those colors look scrumptious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yay!! I'm so excited you're getting to go to market! :D :D I expect loads of pictures! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooooh. Pictures! Pictures! Ha ha no pressure.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thanks for sending them.

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature