Friday Fun day!

Friday, April 1, 2011
Hi Everyone,

I hope you all are having a great Friday! Just yesterday my daughter got a new Nintendo 3DS so this little tute from Stephanie is right on time for me. Go over to The Quilted Fish and check out the cuteness!


Happier will be here today and up in the shop this evening. Don't forget, I will also cut to order for you. Have a great weekend!
4 comments on "Friday Fun day!"
  1. Can't wait to see the new fabric!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that fabric. I really hope I win. I love your new blog, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am already a happy follower of yours.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thanks for sending them.

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature