The Reveal...

Monday, April 18, 2011
Hi Everyone,

Well here it is... that project I was working on that I told you about last week. I said I would show you a picture on Monday...


Unfortunately I was one day off on when the tutorial was going live. That is tomorrow. So I can tell you it is a tutorial for Cutting Corners College the Riley Blake blog.  It will be posted tomorrow morning. I hope you will come by and see it.

Thanks for all of the comments about the  200th post giveaway. I have some heartbreaking news (for me anyway) a couple of the lines I had ordered are sold out and a few prints from others are on back order. I didn't find out until Friday. So the coming soon page has changed a bit. I still think there are some super lovely things there and I will have even more to share in the next week and after Market next month.

Talk soon,
Julie
3 comments on "The Reveal..."
  1. You are NOT allowed to have bad news my dear! I am not even sure I want to know what you can no longer get.
    Congrats on another tutorial for Cutting Corners! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are a tease girl!! sorry to hear about the backorders

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bummer about the back orders and sold outs. That Dazzle line is looking pretty good to me though!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thanks for sending them.

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature