Winners of the Sherbet Pips and stuff.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011
 Hi Everyone,



I have the winners of the Sherbet Pips chosen. Random. org did the picking.






Rhonda said...



I'm a follower!



Little Bluebell (Adrianne) said...




I'm a follower. : )






And because she was brave and was the first commentor...

Sunnybec said...

I am a follower

6 comments on "Winners of the Sherbet Pips and stuff."
  1. Woo hoo, that is so nice of you Julie thank you so much.... bet everyone will be fighting to be first now LOL. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new Tula Pink! So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, Julie!!! I'm super excited to win this giveaway!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats to the winners!
    Hang in there my dear....you have been doing excellant on your weight loss journey!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to the Winner. Thanks for the heads-up on Prince Charming - from what I've seen, this is a lovely collection.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thanks for sending them.

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature