Wow!

Tuesday, August 20, 2013
Three blog posts in one day! 

Well, not sure how that happened. We have something super fun happening this Friday. You don't want to miss it trust me....

In other news... I wanted to say thank you, again, to all of our lovely customers and darling friends. To all of you that love us even when we are human. That say nice things when we are beating ourselves up. That see us through everyday. If I haven't said it enough. Thank you from the bottom of my heart! I know I speak for the girls at the shop as well.

 Our power is out but thanks to the modern miracle known as tethering I can still post this and post the Fat (quarter) Tuesday bundles. They will be here at 7PM so just click that link.
4 comments on "Wow! "
  1. I first found you through the blogs you sponsor and decided to give your store a go. I had a thoroughly lovely experience with the fabric, shipping and most of all the kind, fast and personal customer service.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We only tell the truth - you are pretty amazing!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My experiences with Intrepid Thread has always been wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to hear about the Friday fun!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thanks for sending them.

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature