I got nothin'....

Wednesday, July 27, 2011
Hi Everyone,

I have bloggers block... seriously I have been so busy with the shop since Friday that I haven't sewn a stitch.

So instead I am resorting to stealing photos from Brooke ... okay I didn't steal it. She sent it to me. These are two more sneak peeks of her Tutorials for the newsletter this month. Above is a Dazzle table topper. She is a machine I tell you. I also tell you I am sooooooo lucky to have her as a freind and colleague.

Look what she made with the Terrain bits I sent her... sooo pretty!

I am also hoping to have a tutorial from one of my other friends that you have heard a lot about here. Maybe I will get to show you tomorrow. Next month I promise a Tutorial from me... really I need to get off my behind :) Oh my goodness... where does the time go?

Talk soon!
10 comments on "I got nothin'...."
  1. No worries!! I'm so happy that your etsy shop is going so well! congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel your pain! Here's hoping you get to sew soon. Maybe even today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for the tutorials!! Hopefully you will get to sew soon =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh those are so pretty!! And you got my attention when you said tutorial = )

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you figure out where the time goes, please let me know. Same thing happens here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on being busy....it's better than the alternative!! Love Brooke's ways with scrappy projects!
    Jacque in SC
    quiltnsrep(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love that. Will have to try and make me one

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm looking forward to getting the next newsletter!!

    And it is a GOOD thing that the shop is busy, right? :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. busy is good when you own your own shop, right!? :-) Yes, Brooke IS a machine. Truly amazing!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thanks for sending them.

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature