Farmer's Wife... are you sick of my yet?

Thursday, July 14, 2011
Hi Everyone,

Okay I might be slightly obsessed with:

Farmer's Wife block #3

Farmer's Wife block #4
This quilt along... but really they are so cute and just 6 itty bitty inches...


Oops I forgot to mention.. go check out Marisa's Shop for the most adorable bunny pattern (it matches the style of Meet The Gang) I had to get it because dang it is cute... maybe I will whip one up this weekend :) It can be a little mascot around here when her fabric line shows up... eep I really can't wait for that.

I don't have a lot to say today ... tomorrow is Friday Fun Day so don't miss it. Farm Fresh is in the shop so that might give you a clue as to what is coming tomorrow.

Talk soon!
8 comments on "Farmer's Wife... are you sick of my yet?"
  1. Oh I love your number 3 block. No, I am not getting fed up of it, I love seeing all the different blocks, 6 inches sounds very small though.... x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!! I love them!

    Oh that bunny is cute! It would be a very good mascot =D

    Hmmmm...what could Friday Fun Day be about? Are we going to be allowed to come over and pet the fabric? like a petting zoo? hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, keep showing the blocks. They're interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not sick of you at all! I love your fabric choices and seeing these fabulous blocks!
    Cheers,
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soo not sick of it yet. I really want to do one along with you but I already have too much on my plate and it will have to wait. I can't even mange to do a blog post yet this month.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love seeing the blocks. Your fabric choices are terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love to see your blocks! Great colors - I love the fabrics! (They'd look cool on a virtual design wall! LOL) Keep 'em coming...we like to see them!
    Jacque in SC
    quiltnsrep(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh that is adorable! Never sick of you=)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thanks for sending them.

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature