I saw something fun last night...

Thursday, July 21, 2011
Hi Everyone,

I just happened to be on Twitter when Marisa posted a picture of Meet The Gang that she received.




That really gets the creative juices flowing. It is too bad we have to wait another 4 months to get our hands on some...

But at least a little of this:

Joel Dewberry Heirloom

And this:

Tina Givens Pernilla's Journey
Will be here tomorrow! So exciting!

Talk soon!

9 comments on "I saw something fun last night..."
  1. Ohhh!!! Making room in the fabric cabinet =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the designs, so many great ones out now.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. My best friend is totally drooling over Dewberry's line... maybe I need to consider an early Christmas present for her. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to have that gang visit me!! lol Loving that Dewberry!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, this is the first I've seen Meet the Gang and my interest is piqued!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. here's a better view of the line--it's adorable!!
    [http://creativethursday.typepad.com/my_weblog/2011/05/meet-the-gang-meet-my-first-fabric-line.html]

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! Got my delish pkg of your fabric yesterday... thanks! Will post about it in the next few days.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, I'm just going to have to get some Pernilla's Journey, that's for sure. I remember when I was about 12, my parents hosted an older teen foreign exchange student named Pernilla. :D

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thanks for sending them.

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature