Happy Belated Monday... A Walk In The Woods Charm Packs are here.

Tuesday, January 24, 2012
Hi Everyone,

Yesterday was crazy over here! So I am just getting around to having a nice Monday LOL.

While I was working last night (at 11:30 PM) I noticed that my sweet friend, (and quilt guild president) Adrianne, had picked up a  few things in the shop.


I had told her on Saturday (at our sew day) that I would do a custom bundle named after her for fun, if she wanted to pick some fabrics for it. So I am going to choose 9-12 of these fabrics to bundle up for everyone. She did a post about it today on her blog and a quilt design with the fabrics... go take a look! I love that girl!

Sew day was so fun and I got two more Swoon blocks done. I haven't had a chance to take a picture of them yet. I will try to get to that today so you can see them tomorrow. I love the 2nd and 3rd blocks way more than the first one... but I knew I would :)

And these came yesterday!! You can find them here.




Go forth and have a lovely Monday... I mean Tuesday.


PS: I am the worst wife ever!!!! Happy Anniversary to the love of my life!!

MUAH!
19 comments on "Happy Belated Monday... A Walk In The Woods Charm Packs are here."
  1. I can't wait to see the new Swoon blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, how sweet! Happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy anniversary! I know you are not the worst wife ever! You are a great wife! Can't wait to see your new swoon blocks, and Adrianne has great taste for the custom bundle. You are going to break me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Happy Anniversary!!! I can't wait to see those swoon blocks!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love her choices for the fabric collection. Walk in the park is just too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Anniversary Julie (and hubs)!!!!

    Can't wait to see the swoon blocks! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Anniversary to you and your sweetie! Looking forward to seeing those Swoon blocks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh happy anniversary to you and Mr. IT!! How many years? It`s mine in a couple of weeks - 12 years! Love the look of the bundle!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh, fun bundle! Happy anniversary :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful color.I love her choices!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Made my first Swoon block this after with my Primitiva.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Anniversary! Love the FQ bundle. hen again I love anything with dragonflies.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Anniversary! (you are definitely not the worst wife ever!) I love the bundle - fabulous colors!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, there are LOTS of worse wives out there! I'm sure you said it in person with great style. =) Love that fabric.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thanks for sending them.

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature