Happy Monday, Inpiration, and a Block Blog Hop

Monday, January 16, 2012
Hi Everyone!

It is a Holiday for some of us! No shipping today so I have a little less pressure but will still be getting working done. The Newsletter came out last night. I hope you got yours because there are some super fun projects in there.

Here is the bundle that I put together that is inspired by Maureen:

A few days ago she showed some fabrics on her blog in these colors and when I told her I would love to do a custom bundle out of those colors she came up with a few suggestions. I got the bolts out and put together three in each color that I thought coordinate well. You can find the bundles here. What do you think?

I was so inpspired by these colors that I decided to use them as the basis for my Swoon-Along quilt. Here are the fabrics that I picked all together:


I have my first block almost done so I will show that to you tomorrow.

Melissa at Happy Quilting has put together a Blog Hop with some of our favorite bloggers. There are prizes and this is going to be a lot of fun so don't forget to follow along!

Have an awesome Monday!
23 comments on "Happy Monday, Inpiration, and a Block Blog Hop"
  1. Oh what a beautiful bundle!! that's going to make a great Swoon quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those colors together! I'm so excited you're carrying Pat Bravo's Elements! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's a gorgeous bundle! I bet that quilt will be too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous bundle! It will look fab as a swoon!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i can hardly wait to see your blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's going to be fantastic for Swoon! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that bundle - it's gorgeous! I've been seeing the Swoon-Along pop up on a lot of the blogs I follow. It looks like a lot of fun. I can't wait to see how your first block turns out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous bundle! I've heard that tangerine and aqua is the next big thing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your Swoon quilt is going to be gorgeous. I am making mine from the Terrain that I ordered from you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving the bundle. Those are going to be great on a Swoon quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those are awesome colors! and I usually don't like orange, but these go together so well. It will be a beautiful quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  12. They're so lovely! I think that orange with the grey and aqua is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a gorgeous Swoon that will make. I need to get mine going...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love that bundle, great choice of colours and fabrics

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your Swoon Quilt is going to be stunning! I decided to use my Half Moon Modern to Swoon with :) Enjoy your no shipping day - we are enjoying a rare snow day up here!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am not buying any fabric for at least two months...but these colors make me want to soooo change my mind. I am not the best at putting together fabrics so you doing it for me is super sweet. Love these colors.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Definitely Swooning over your fabric choices! Can't wait to see your blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Those fabrics are FABULOUS together.

    ReplyDelete
  19. those fabrics are going to make one beautiful "swoon" quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I can't wait to see your Swoon blocks! WOW they are going to be pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  21. That is an amazing bundle. For so long it was ok to look at your blog...we are going to have to play this game again huh? BEAUTIFUL!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thanks for sending them.

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature