Fabric Fangirl....

Thursday, May 31, 2012
Yep, that's me. I call myself a fabric geek, fangirl, addict, obsessive... what have you. I get really excited and happy about fabric. Sometimes I forget how much I love a certain collection until it shows up on the doorstep and I open box. I did that with this one.

Ric Rac Rabbits by Marisa of Creative Thursday (I took these pics this morning in the dark so forgive the bad lighting please) This is my favorite print:

Bunny Wreaths....
I wanted to show how tiny these hearts are (this fabric is a light lavender) cute alternative to dots don't ya think? I also love that they are random appearing.

This one totally cracks me up. I don't know why it tickles my funnybone... Tossed Rabbits so stinkin' cute! They are lavender bunnies on a grey background.

Here is a picture of the free project quilt in Andover's booth at Market. Never could get one without people in it this is the best I got...


Here is a picture of the project for Santa Claus is Coming to Town (their booth was really dark)



I am so excited about all of the new collections that I ordered at Market. In the next week or so I will be putting all of the pictures of things that are coming through August on the coming soon page. There is not a lot there right now but believe me it is going to be full soon. I have about 45 new collections coming in the next three month... eep... I need a new house LOL
18 comments on "Fabric Fangirl...."
  1. Can't wait to see what comes into the shop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh those flopsy bunnies are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bunnies in the Bunny Wreath remind me a little bit of Piglet, and that's not a terrible thing. But those tossed rabbits are beyond cute! Love love love love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uh oh, I sense another Intrepid Thread purchase in my near future - Ric Rac rabbits is ADORABLE!!! Is it Christmasy at all or just whimsical?

    Francine

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are beyond adorable! I can't wait to see what comes into the shop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww I love them! I can't wait to get some! = )

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute.
    Just have to figure out what to make of this fabric.
    Beside just possessing it *g*

    Greetings,
    Tina

    The colors are GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute.
    Just have to figure out what to make of this fabric.
    Beside just possessing it *g*

    Greetings,
    Tina

    The colors are GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I got my order today, and it is so pretty! Thanks!! And I love the tossed rabbits too: they are too cute :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You definitely will need a bigger entry hall! Can't wait to see everything you ordered!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thanks for sending them.

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature