Guising, Ric Rac Rabbits, and Piccadilly Circle are here.

Thursday, May 31, 2012
Well Guacamole... you know how I say when it rains it pours fabric over here? Well, it isn't pouring it is flooding... how many collections does that make since I got back from Market? 7 or 8 ... eep....

Guising is here:


Ric Rac Rabbits is here:



And Piccadilly Circle is here:


18 comments on "Guising, Ric Rac Rabbits, and Piccadilly Circle are here."
  1. Estou quase quebrando a minha promessa de ficar um ano sem comprar tecidos.Esse Piccadilly da foto da direita...SoS JESUS.Beijo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful....they all look great to me!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Picadally Cirlce is stunning and I love the Pearl Bracelets in the Guising collection!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the rick rack rabbits, those are so fun.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those pumpkins and candy corn are some of the best halloween patterns I've seen. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Candy Corn? Pearl Bracelets? Gorgeous flowers??? (no thanks on the bunnies). WOWEEE! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not seeing the Piccadilly LARGE floral...are they both gone already?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Someone pop those bunnies in a stew!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, those pinks and oranges in Piccadilly Circle are perfect summer colors!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those rabbits and those Jack O Lanterns are killing me!!!
    I LOVE them all!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OOH so many great choices coming in.

    ReplyDelete
  12. OH, my goodness, what fabulous fabric. It must be like Christmas every time you get a box arrive.

    ReplyDelete
  13. They all are awesome to me.Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my am I ever having to exhibit self-control right now...

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thanks for sending them.

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature